The EZ Trac System provides the performance of hydraulic power while maintaining factory ground clearance, overall height and the turning radius of a typical two-wheel drive vehicle. This is a critical innovation for fire departments in demanding terrain, such as Chautauqua Fire District in New York who recently installed the system on a KME Severe ServiceTM Custom Pumper, and to Cree Nation of Waskaganish, Canada who is installing EZ Trac on their new E-ONE HP75 ladder truck.
The benefits of the EZ Trac hydraulic all-wheel drive system include:
- A steerable hydraulic drive assist system to simplify and overcome traction and mobility issues without sacrificing ride quality, safety and control.
- A lower center of gravity, making the vehicle safer — less likely to overturn and easier to handle.
- Ability to engage and disengage on the go at speeds less than 20 mph. With the flip of a cab-mounted switch, drivers have the control and traction needed to go from on-highway to off-road and back.
- 800 to 1200 pounds lighter than conventional drive systems and experiences no windage loss in freewheel mode.
- Designed to handle steep inclines, mud, ruts, wet or slippery conditions and unstable roads.
“The EZ Trac hydraulic front drive system is an alternative to mechanical drive systems and does not raise the cab height like typical front drive axles do. It is also a great option for aerials, providing all-wheel drive without raising the travel height,” said Joe Hedges, Product Manager at E-ONE.
The EZ Trac hydraulic all-wheel drive system is available now through the REV Fire Group. To view a video demonstration of the EZ Trac system visit: https://goo.gl/bRvAW5
To learn more about REV Group visit www.revgroup.com.