This Experience Includes:
- 2 lower level tickets to Carrie Underwood in concert at your choice of venue
- 2-night stay in a standard guest room at a Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton or comparable hotel
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Seven-time Grammy winner and Pollstar’s three-time top female country touring artist, Carrie Underwood, will launch her “Cry Pretty Tour 360″ in 2019. She will be joined by special guests Maddie & Tae and Runaway June for an all-female bill. The tour will feature a brand-new stage in the middle of the arena floor, creating a unique 360-degree setting to allow fans on all sides of the arena an intimate view of the concert. “I love performing in the round,” says Underwood. “It’s so much fun for me and the band to play in every direction and creates a much more intimate and immersive experience for the audience, even in a larger arena setting.”
Carrie Underwood The Cry Pretty Tour 360
Enjoy two lower level tickets to Carrie Underwood in concert. Choose one concert from the following dates and venues (subject to change). Note: Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- Los Angeles: September 12, 2019 at Staples Center
- Nashville: September 27, 2019 at Bridgestone Arena
- New York City: October 2, 2019 at Madison Square Garden
- Boston: October 10, 2019 at TD Garden
- Atlanta: October 19, 2019 at Philips Arena
- Chicago: October 29, 2019 at United Center
Enjoy a 2-night stay in a standard guestroom in hotel accommodations such as Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton or comparable, subject to availability.
Winspire Booking & Concierge Service
Winspire provides a team of seasoned travel professionals who will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your Winspire experience. Operating as a full-service travel agency, Winspire can assist with extra hotel nights, airfare, and additional guests. This service also provides you with an established network of onsite contacts who can help you book additional experiences, activities and tours.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Ground transportation is not included.