Kroger shoppers, enroll in the Community Rewards program to raise money for Brothers Helping Brothers simply by doing your grocery shopping!
The process is easy:
1. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in (if you’ve already registered with Kroger) or select “Create an Account”
3. After you sign in – or as you go through the account creation process – you will be asked to enter our name or assigned #VY035
4. Once you enter the # and select “Search,” the system will list Brothers Helping Brothers as an option
5. Click the radio dial next to our name, then click “Enroll”
6. That’s it!!
Kroger will donate 3% of your purchase total to BHB … so – for every $100 you spend at Kroger, we get $3 of it. You’re basically donating money to us without actually having to donate it out of your own pocket!
Go to: Kroger Community Rewards and select Brothers Helping Brothers: #VY035
Sell items you don’t want anymore and “donate a portion to charity” through your listing.