The Twitter Account Manager will manage all content creation, develop and schedule posts, & manage and respond to consumer comments and reviews. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a team atmosphere with exceptional copywriting and communication skills, attention to details and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Generate, edit, and publish all creative content for Twitter.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with company goals.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee Twitter accounts design (profile pictures, cover photos, page info/summary).
- Communicate social media analytics on a monthly basis.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.